- Ultrasol® micro Rexene® FeQ48 is a stable, water-soluble and non-dusting iron EDDHA chelate.
- Contains typically 6% Fe, of which 4.8% is EDDHA chelated by the ortho-ortho isomer as the most effective isomer in terms of binding strength.
- Developed for the correction and prevention of iron deficiency in a wide range of agricultural and horticultural crops, particularly in alkaline and calcareous soils.
- Stable within pH 3.5-12.
- Solubility in water 50 g/l (for practical use).
- 5Kg Bag
Our NPK 15-15-15+TE is the ideal NPK granular fertilizer, suitable for all types of crops throughout the life cycle, it contains a balanced ratio of Nitrogen, Phosphor and Potassium.
- Contains macro-nutrients in a balanced ration to full fill plant needs.
- Can be mixed with soil amendments and Humic acid upon customer request.
- High quality
Our NPK 27-05-05 + TE is a fertilizer specially formulated for situations where vegetative growth is needed. The high nitrogen content in this NPK promotes growth and helps the plant in stressful conditions.
- Extra nitrogen formula to stimulate stem development, leaves and vegetative growth.
- For a vital plant with good leaf color
- Has a full range of products to optimize nutrition of different crops under different growth stages and different irrigation systems.
- Fully water soluble
- High quality
New concept of effervescent silicate & potassium fertilizer
- New concept of water-soluble silicate fertilizer in tablet form. Easy to use.
- Applicable for all kinds of crop
- Fast absorption thanks to 100% soluble silicate.
- Increases strength and hardness of turf.
- Excellent effects for recovery of ball – marks and tracks.
- High percentage of Citric Acid develop bioactivity in turf.
- Citric acid helps develop bioactivity in turf
- Great turf recovery speed during summer.
- For tank mixing, all active ingredients are dispersed uniformly with effervescent action of bubbles.
- The active ingredients could be applied in a large area uniformly.
- Increases resistance against gray leaf spot and pest.
- Multipurpose formula for general growth with balance ratio 1:1:1.
- Homogeneous fine crystalline powder, built from high quality raw material.
- Contains a full range of products to optimize nutrition of different crops under different growth stages and different irrigation systems.
- Contains EDTA Chelated trace elements, allowing micro nutrient to be more available and stable under alkaline condition.
- Due to the high purity of the raw materials used, it contains a very low content of chlorine (Cl-) and sodium (Na+), and is free of heavy metals, it is the optimum fertilizer for intensive agriculture and crops growing under saline soil conditions, and for salt sensitive crops.
- Produced from high quality pure raw materials with chelated micro-nutrients to ensure quick absorption and high efficiency.
- Fully water soluble
- An ideal fertilizer under saline conditions (soil and water).
- High quality
- These soil conditioner fertilizers produce a higher yield and better quality in crops.
- The highest SiO2 content out of all fertilizer in the market.
- Applicable for all kinds of crop.
- One time application as basal is enough.
- SiO2 creates a Silicon barrier between outer tissue and inner cell.
- Increases resistance to diseases and insects.
- Makes leaves thicker which enhances photosynthesis and metabolism to produce higher quality and yield.
- Prevents lodging.
- Controls absorption of N to avoid over growth.
- Improves tolerance to environmental stresses; drought, frost, or salty condition.
- Improves acidic and/or heavy metal-contaminated soil.
- Protects paddy rice from blast(Magnaporthe grisea).
Trace Elements in Effervescent Tablet
- Contains 8 different microelements and K altogether.
- EDTA chelate form of microelements is the most suitable and ideal form for foliar irrigation application because it helps:
- Nutrients have higher solubility in water and faster mobility in crop
- To control and manage the exact dosage of nutrients
- Application with a small dosage gives very high efficacy
- Promotes formation of chlorophyll which helps increase fruit set percentage.
- Prevents and recovers any problem caused by deficiency of micro elements.
- Increases plant’s tolerance to environmental stresses such as drought, cold and high temperature.
- Highly concentrated micro elements promote healthy crop growth.
- Each tablet weighs exactly 4g, so you don’t need to weigh.
- Dissolves within 2-3 min and no stirring is necessary: save labor cost.
MAP 12-61-0 is fully water-soluble fertilizers, contains highest percentage of phosphorus in crystalline form, which is important, & essential for blooming stage.
- MAP improves crop establishment and development and it is the most suitable input in fertigation systems, and through all irrigation systems.
- MAP is an excellent starter fertilizer.
- MAP is very important during flowering initiation stage when crop P requirement is high, especially during cell division phase.
Acidic potassium nitrate: a pH level of 4 achieved by just 0.1% solution, for fertigation and foliar application Helps to prevent clogging of fertigation systems and make their cleaning easier, avoiding the use of strong acids
- Ideal for fertigation applications :
- Irrigation water with high levels of carbonates
- soil-grown crops where pH > 7.
- Ideal for foliar applications
- Efficient nutrient uptake
- Perfect for flower induction, and early flowering stimulation