- These soil conditioner fertilizers produce a higher yield and better quality in crops.
- The highest SiO2 content out of all fertilizer in the market.
- Applicable for al kinds of crop.
- One time application as basal is enough.
- SiO2 creates a Silicon barrier between outer tissue and inner cell.
- Increases resistance to diseases and insects.
- Makes leaves thicker which enhances photosynthesis and metabolism to produce higher quality and yield.
- Prevents lodging.
- Controls absorption of N to avoid over growth.
- Improves tolerance to environmental stresses; drought, frost, or salty condition.
- Improves acidic and/or heavy metal-contaminated soil.
- Protects paddy rice from blast(Magnaporthe grisea).
|SiO2 (Si)||25 %|
|CaO (Ca)||35 %|
|MgO (Mg)||2 %|
|All Crops||Basal Fertilizer||150 – 300 kg/ha
(60.7 – 121.4 kg/acre)
|One time as basal|
* Soil Incorporation recommended
” Ultramax Soil Conditioner series are being
sold and tested in over 30 countries with
great satisfaction from farmers! “