Acidic potassium nitrate: a pH level of 4 achieved by just 0.1% solution, for fertigation and foliar application Helps to prevent clogging of fertigation systems and make their cleaning easier, avoiding the use of strong acids
- Ideal for fertigation applications :
- Irrigation water with high levels of carbonates
- soil-grown crops where pH > 7.
- Ideal for foliar applications
- Efficient nutrient uptake
- Perfect for flower induction, and early flowering stimulation
Trace Elements in Effervescent Tablet
- Contains 8 different microelements and K altogether.
- EDTA chelate form of microelements is the most suitable and ideal form for foliar irrigation application because it helps:
- Nutrients have higher solubility in water and faster mobility in crop
- To control and manage the exact dosage of nutrients
- Application with a small dosage gives very high efficacy
- Promotes formation of chlorophyll which helps increase fruit set percentage.
- Prevents and recovers any problem caused by deficiency of micro elements.
- Increases plant’s tolerance to environmental stresses such as drought, cold and high temperature.
- Highly concentrated micro elements promote healthy crop growth.
- Each tablet weighs exactly 4g, so you don’t need to weigh.
- Dissolves within 2-3 min and no stirring is necessary: save labor cost.