Trace Elements in Effervescent Tablet
- Contains 8 different microelements and K altogether.
- EDTA chelate form of microelements is the most suitable and ideal form for foliar irrigation application because it helps:
- Nutrients have higher solubility in water and faster mobility in crop
- To control and manage the exact dosage of nutrients
- Application with a small dosage gives very high efficacy
- Promotes formation of chlorophyll which helps increase fruit set percentage.
- Prevents and recovers any problem caused by deficiency of micro elements.
- Increases plant’s tolerance to environmental stresses such as drought, cold and high temperature.
- Highly concentrated micro elements promote healthy crop growth.
- Each tablet weighs exactly 4g, so you don’t need to weigh.
- Dissolves within 2-3 min and no stirring is necessary: save labor cost.
|Guaranteed Analysis||%||PER KG|
|Potassium (K) as carbonate||10.29%||102.9g|
|Potassium (K2O) as carbonate||12.4%||104g|
|Magnesium (Mg) as oxide||0.8%||80g|
|Zinc (Zn) as EDTA||2.35%||23.5g|
|Manganese (Mn) as EDTA||2.44%||24.4g|
|Copper (Cu) as EDTA||0.15%||1.5g|
|Boron (B) as boric acid||1.3%||13g|
|Molybdenum (Mo) as sodium molybdate||0.04%||0.4g|
|All Crops||Foliar||2,000x – 4,000x
|Every 10 to 15days|
|Fertigation||0.5 – 1.0kg/ha
(0.2 – 0.4kg/acre)
|Every 3 weeks|